This stunning, modern, structured lumbar cushion is an original artwork hand silk screened by Lorraine in her Toronto studio on all natural premium merino wool felt using solvent free organic inks. This beautiful 100% wool felt is highly sustainable, biodegradable, renewable, water repellant, and stain resistant. Easy to clean, and non-pilling it has a 'last a lifetime' durability and is certified Oek-Tex®. The lumbar is a uniquely structured design that adds support where other cushions can't.
This pattern is 'Living Laboratory' grey on charcoal merino wool felt.
A contemporary addition to any chair or couch to add comfort and style.
The pattern will vary due to the scale of pattern and repeat.
- 18" x 18" (45.72 cm x 45.72 cm)
- Front: 100% merino wool felt
- Back: envelope backing in black organic twill (55% hemp/45% cotton)
- Custom Insert (included): microfiber fill, 100% cotton custom cover
- Cleaning: wool felt is naturally water repellant so spills can be gently blotted up
Spot clean with mild soap. See our Care Instructions for further information.
- Colour: grey on charcoal.